Saturday, January 20, 2018

Eileen, San Francisco, CA

I hired Linda to work with a friend of mine in her early twenties who lives in New York City. My friend had a health problem that required her to see a Gynecologist and was informed she may have a pre-cancerous cervical condition. She was scared and unable to react fast enough to even get to a physician in a timely manner. Linda recommended that my friend also see a second gynecological physician who has successfully treated several patients with this problem. Linda’s great advocacy and health coaching skills resulted in an extremely satisfying outcome. Linda was able to accomplish the following: Quickly assess my friend’s health situation, outline what needed to be done and had her seeing both physicians within the next 8 days. Linda helped her understand her condition in easy to understand terms and assisted in preparing for both of her medical appointments with a couple of short coaching sessions on the phone. Linda gave my friend a better understanding of her condition. This gave my friend a greatly needed sense of confidence to deal with the medical world and her own health problem. Most importantly, Linda relieved my friend of her fears.

#advocacy #wellness #remote #cancer