Saturday, October 28, 2017

Helen, San Jose, CA

I have worked with Linda intermittently over the past eight years for three complicated surgeries I have needed on my left knee. Linda’s advocacy on my behalf facilitated my medical treatment, by giving me guidance on the different treatment options available for my orthopedic problems, arranged a second surgical opinion, offered education on my medications & even provided the names of some orthopedic surgeons who accepted my medical insurance. She also provided my physician with the names of some excellent physical therapists near my home, as well as suggesting the type of equipment I would need for home use following my surgeries. Although I needed pain medication after each surgery, I experienced a smoother recovery from Linda’s expert planning & discussions with my physician. She provided me with different options so I could make informed choices about my surgeries, treatment plans & pain medications. I have incorporated many wellness strategies she provided to me & feel I will be able to maintain these changes in my life for years to come. Linda’s nursing expertise & advocacy were invaluable to my recovery. She was extraordinary knowledgeable and resourceful and I will continue to use her services for my health problems in the future.

#advocacy