Saturday, October 28, 2017

Carolyn, Alameda, CA

I have had bilateral knee surgeries [3 surgeries on each knee, including a left knee replacement], moderate arthritis, severe degeneration & scoliosis. I hired Linda as a patient advocate to get more information on stretching to slow down my arthritis, nutrition and wellness recommendations. I had been a long distance biker rider and wanted to continue with this activity for as long as possible.

She gave me suggestions on excellent fitness instructors, had some wonderful suggestions on which foods & ingredients that could be contributing to my inflammation, along with those food sources that would be helpful for healing and lower the amount of inflammation in my body. She provided me on what home care products could be harmful to my health, with recommendations on cleaner products, as well as how I can reduce my exposure to unsafe chemicals in my cosmetics & personal care products.

Linda is a great advocate for maintaining one’s health. I experienced positive changes in how I felt physically and emotionally and ended up with more energy and stamina. Her guidance, support and calmness were invaluable.
#advocacy