Saturday, October 28, 2017

Terry, Tiburon, CA

I have rheumatoid arthritis with joint stiffness and soreness throughout my body. Although I had been enrolled in a physical therapy program for 6 weeks, I was not progressing very much. I contacted Linda for wellness coaching and to learn some Pilates mat exercises. Linda helped me develop a highly effective exercise program that I can easily do on my own at home in a reasonable and doable time frame. The result has been less pain and stiffness as well as an increase in range of motion, flexibility and muscle tone. I feel Linda took a genuine interest in my well being and also provided me with lifestyle and nutritional guidance to help reduce inflammation, control pain and joint stiffness as well as to help prevent flare-ups of my arthritis. Her health guidance and supportiveness have been a tremendous benefit to me. I found Linda to be a very knowledgeable nurse advocate and health coach and I would highly recommend her services for health-related problems as well as wellness, exercise and nutrition strategies for optimal health.

#wellness